Tuesday, May 16, 2006

The Park


We went to the park today. He fought as I slathered on the neccessary sunscreen and put his sandals on him. He has also just recently begun to let me put a hat on him. This was Joshua's first time on the swing and slide. Unfortunately, I couldn't get a picture of him on the swing! He enjoyed it the first time around (when I forgot my camera in the bag) but wouldn't have anything to do with it after lunch. Mostly, he ran around (away from me!) yelling in delight. He ran all the way down a big grassy hill without falling (much) and then all around the play area. He had a blast and fell asleep quickly in the car on the way home.

1 comment:

  1. I just love the picture with the hat!!! I wished Grant would keep one on!!

    ReplyDelete