I love to use sketches when I scrapbook. I've drawn a few in my little idea book but haven't shared (or even used!) most of them. Here's one I did a few weeks ago. I'll try to pull out some more later.
Stacey, I love your sketches...I do a few of my own too, but in a small journal. What program do you use to create these and then post on your site??? Robin http://tqmnurse.blogspot.com
Our house is full of so many things...toys, books, scrapbooks, games, (and some not so fun things like diapers and old junk!) etc. but most importantly, it is full of children, love, laughter and learning. Thank you for being a part of our lives. This blog was created to share a little peek of "us" with you. We hope you will check back often (and leave comments! We love comments!). Lots of love from our home to yours.
Great sketch Stacey!
ReplyDeleteLove this sketch Stacey!! So glad you have started this BLOG - I will check back soon :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a great Sketch Stacey!!
ReplyDeleteStacey,
ReplyDeleteI love your sketches...I do a few of my own too, but in a small journal. What program do you use to create these and then post on your site???
Robin
http://tqmnurse.blogspot.com