Thursday, July 12, 2007

8 Random Facts

Jayne tagged me to complete a post of 8 random facts. Since I’m procrastinating paying bills, I’ll play! LOL.

1-post these rules
2-each person tagged must post 8 random (hopefully interesting) facts about themselves
3-tags should write a blog post of these facts
4- at the end of the post 8 more bloggers are tagged and named

Here are my facts:
1. The first concert I went to was Depeche Mode in high school.
2. My “dream” car in high school was a VW rabbit convertible (got one for by 18th bday).
3. I met my DH through a mutual friend on my first day living away at college. This same friend later tried to tell me I shouldn't date him because he needed to focus on his schoolwork. (We think she just had a crush on him!!! :)
4. I love country music but my hubby doesn’t. I "decided" to switch to country during my sophomore year in college because I was bored of the alternative music coming out at the time!! Seriously. :) Now country's most of what I listen to.
5. I have a major sweet tooth!! (Hmmm…milk and cookies would be good right now! Or a popsicle. Or.....???? LoL)
6. My fave football team is the Philadelphia Eagles (a totally random team I picked about five years ago because everyone in my family had a team but me!)
7. I stress over everything. (Like, are these good enough facts or do I need to keep adding more info to make them interesting??? Maybe I should delete them all and start over! Ok, but then I wouldn't ever get those bills paid that are sitting next to me!)
8. I am a germ freak. I carry those little wipes everywhere. People probably think I’m crazy and I’m probably creating super viruses but they make me feel better about touching things in public. Poor Joshua just expects to be wiped down now.

And I’m not going to tag anyone since about every person I know who has a blog has already done this!! But if you HAVEN’T, I’ll officially TAG you!! It’s on the honor system!! :wink:

1 comment:

  1. Well - I found them all interesting and things I didn't know! :) Thanks for playing!!

    ReplyDelete