Wednesday, August 15, 2007

More layouts

This layout is for an assignment in our Feeling Scrappy sketch class. It was the COOLEST assignment!!! You have no idea what a cool idea it was. My layout doesn't even do the assignment justice. you should totally take this class next time it's offered!!!
I also used the Toby kit from TSS for this layout-they have great kits!



This one was for the Scrap This! Challenge on Feeling Scrappy. They have a different challenge every week that you get to earn flowers (points) that go toward a prize each month. We had to use two of everything on a layout. i sort of cheated and used three photos but grouped them so they were in two 4x6 areas. Jayne gave me the ok, though!! :) LOL.

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful layouts, Stacey! The top one is so FUN looking! Great job. Love the new header on your blog too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layouts as always Stacey! Glad you are enjoying the class!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not believe all the stuff you manage to accomplish you amaze me! I'm adding you to my friends list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The titles on your pages...are you writing them using stencils, stickers, or die cuts? They're so perfectly shaped.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In response to the question about my title, I used rub on's for this one. Sometimes I use alpha die cuts (ie Quickutz and Sizzlits), sometimes I cut a title on my Wishblade (can cut any font!), sometimes I use rub on's or letter stickers. Just depends on my mood! :) I have also hand drawn some titles.

    ReplyDelete