Joshua loves music, dancing and making music. He was getting into playing this little recorder and had a blast. Abby loves the toys on her exersaucer...I need to work on getting a better photo.
A musician! How wonderful! Maybe he can join our band. I am sure he will be old enough when we are ready to start up again! LOL Abby is cute! Those exersaucers are so cool! I don't think we had anything so fun when we were kids!
Our house is full of so many things...toys, books, scrapbooks, games, (and some not so fun things like diapers and old junk!) etc. but most importantly, it is full of children, love, laughter and learning. Thank you for being a part of our lives. This blog was created to share a little peek of "us" with you. We hope you will check back often (and leave comments! We love comments!). Lots of love from our home to yours.
A musician! How wonderful! Maybe he can join our band. I am sure he will be old enough when we are ready to start up again! LOL Abby is cute! Those exersaucers are so cool! I don't think we had anything so fun when we were kids!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet is Abby's little face!!! I love to see Joshua is still obsessed with dancing and cars!!!!!!!!miss ya
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are priceless Stacey. Joshua and Abby are adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun - Joshua looks like he is having! Could Abby be any cuter?
ReplyDelete