I wonder how much longer I have before Larry starts making Sara watch Star Wars movies. On that note, has Jeremy started in on those yet with the kids?
Our house is full of so many things...toys, books, scrapbooks, games, (and some not so fun things like diapers and old junk!) etc. but most importantly, it is full of children, love, laughter and learning. Thank you for being a part of our lives. This blog was created to share a little peek of "us" with you. We hope you will check back often (and leave comments! We love comments!). Lots of love from our home to yours.
How ADORABLE! :-D
ReplyDeleteHa! You're training her early! :)
ReplyDeleteI wonder how much longer I have before Larry starts making Sara watch Star Wars movies. On that note, has Jeremy started in on those yet with the kids?
So CUTE! I think paper and adhesive makes every girl happy. :)
ReplyDeleteHey - she knows whats good! What a cutie!
ReplyDeleteNow that is cute! You'll have to make a layout with those photos for sure!
ReplyDeleteomg lOOK how big she is already!WOW she is taking right after her Mama!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie!!! Yep, train her up right!!
ReplyDelete