Just a quick update-
We are all moved into our new home. My family was here over the weekend and it was sad to see them go. But they are only four hours away, so I know we will see them soon! And we can't wait to have the rest of the family and our friends come and visit soon!!
Things are chaotic around here. I have been a busy bee trying to unpack us and find a home for everything. I have been on my feet, up and down stairs all day since we have been here working. Busy, busy. But it's starting to look like home finally (but I still have a LOT of work to do!!). We are also realizing we are going to need to do more to the house than we originally thought-painting and small repairs. So we'll space all of that out and get it done eventually (I hope!! LOL).
Off to search for some kitchen organizers...
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment