The Sew Scrappy class on Feeling Scrappy is starting in a few days! We have a ton of fun ideas, assignments, challenges and tips in store for you in the class. It's all about using fabrics, floss, buttons and other notions on your scrapbook pages. Check it out and sign up HERE. I hope to see you in class!!
I also have been making some pages with my TOTALLY AWESOME Paper Popsicles August Busy Body kit...such a fun kit! I've used most of it up already! But most of the pages are for the Sew Scrappy class so you'll have to take the class to see them. Also got my new September kit in the mail today and I am in love!!! Go order your kits from Paper Popsicles for a great deal on some super cute scrappy stuff!
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh I can't wait to see all the yummy things you created with that kit!!!! You do amazing work!1
ReplyDeleteHey, I wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for an award!! Go check out my blog for the details!!
Going to check them out now!
ReplyDelete