Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Siggy

Thanks to the help of my wonderful computer wiz hubby, the line around my images is gone. But I can't tell you how to do it because I have no idea...he did it for me. I can try to get the secret out of him though if anyone wants the scoop. Need to feed some hungry children then start working on a header. :)

ETA: Got a new header! What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. I really like the new header and siggy line. I have to ask, how did you create it? I would love to redo my blog design a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy, I used Photoshop and some free brushes I found eons ago online somewhere. I think I searched for free photoshop brushes. Then I played with it until I got the sizing right. :) Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Stace! It looks great... the header, the design, and the sig... I am sooooo boring with mine! I gotta spice it up one of these days. Or maybe actually post to it! What a thought!!! LOL Great job! I love reading your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Simple and fun - love the colors and font :)

    ReplyDelete