Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A few random photos

Here are some recent photos. This on on the 4th of July.

Next, Joshua and Abby demonstrate the "proper" way to watch fireworks (they have very different ideas on the subject):


This is...err WAS...a bowl of homemade strawberry ice cream. Who cares about the fireworks...just get every last drop of that dessert!! Joshua let his melt and never ate it by the way. Very unusual for him. He REALLY didn't want to hear those noises.


A local park with a splash pad. Joshua really got in there and played in the water.


Abby was afraid to get more than her hand wet.


And here I am. Just over a month left before baby girl arrives. I'm starting to waddle. It's not pretty.


Haven't had time for anything scrappy lately. And everything I have completed recently is top secret for Feeling Scrappy's Sketchapalooza. Hopefully I will have something new to share soon. Have a great week!!!

11 comments:

  1. You look so good! Adorable kiddoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, you look amazing! And the kiddos are too freaking cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kids are getting so grown up! You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! You look absolutely adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your kids are too cute! You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like your family had a blast on the 4th! I think you look great too! Thank goodness the waddling isn't a permanent thing!lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. your children always put a smile on my face...especially with your narration! You are a beautiful momma!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures STacey! You look fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look fantastic! Good luck with the last few weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stacey.....you are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! The kids are so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The pictures of your kids are wonderful. They are such cutie pies! You look absolutely adorable Stacey, your just all baby!

    ReplyDelete