Saturday, September 19, 2009

Little Monsters

Little monsters? Not my children...they are perfect angels all of the time (wink wink). This kit is too cute with the little monsters in it! And of course, I love that it has tons of journaling products and letters in it! Two of my favorite things. :)

The best part is that I won it! I can't wait to get it. I am sure I will find a way to use it. ;) Shawna has two of these kits left so if you have little monsters in your life, go grab it while you can!http://www.noteablekit.com/ (Click on Shopping)



She just posted another contest on the site's message board so I hope you will check it out! It's all about hand journaling.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the fun win! That kit looks like a lot of fun! I couldn't figure out how to get to her store from the site. lol...must be to early or this headache that is making me kinda on the loo-loo side!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm.... you can go here and click on shopping. http://www.noteablekit.com/

    ReplyDelete