Tuesday, October 6, 2009

New pictures

Ellie is starting to smile a little...and it just melts my heart! I tried and tried to get a good photo of a smile but this was the best I could get. Use your imagination and you can see a hint of a smile here. LOL :) She just didn't want to smile when I put the camera in front of her.


All three munchkins...

We had a great visit with my parents this weekend. Lots of laughs and good times. Ever have those moments when you just can't stop laughing? When you are laughing so hard that you cry? Well we had a few of those...nothing anyone else would find interesting (you definitely had to be there!) Mom, when you read this, I need to let you know that the kids are still making me take off my glasses to wink. ;)


7 comments:

  1. Glad you had such a great visit! The kids are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are so friggin' cute!!!! Great photos Stacey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, Ellie looks so big already! How can that be??? I can see the smile. Your kids are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sheeshk! Smiling already? No way! She is getting so big! You have a gorgeous family

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww! The pictures are adorable and made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pictures!
    I'm glad you had a wonderful visit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wink....LOL wait till you see their "Song Book" :)

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete