Monday, July 26, 2010

July birthdays

We have two July birthdays in this house...and both on the same day! Abby was born on Jeremy's birthday.  Abby turned three this year. Lucky Jeremy got to celebrate his birthday FAIRY style.  (Abby's choice of course...did you think he wanted the Tinkerbell decorations? He he)
My parents and my beautiful sister came to help us celebrate.  Again, I was a slacker in the photo department and didn't get many photos...mostly just of the birthday boy and girl. Anyhow, here they are-Happy birthday!!






















1 comment:

  1. So cute Stacey. That is so fun that they share a birthday. I'm sure Jeremy loved the Tinkerbell theme. And that cake is amazing - although I would expect nothing less from you...

    Hope to see you soon. We have been somewhat of a hermit family this summer it seems like. We will have to do something soon.

    ReplyDelete