I didn't get very many good photos of the inside...but you get the idea. :) Here are a few shots from our first night out in it. We went to a local bay...even though it was pretty buggy (we knew that ahead of time!) since it was all that we could find last minute. There is flooding and/or several feet of snow in many of the mountain areas still!!
On our way-
Lunchtime!

Playing:
On our walk near the south marina:
Taking a break inside (the only open campground had electricity hookups...might as well try out the tv and A/C!):
Joshua's bunk (Ellie slept between the bunks in her pack-n-play!)
We look forward to lots of camping trips with this trailer! :) Hope you are all well!!! Anyone still reading this blog? Sorry I don't update often. :)
Stacey





Wow! That's a pretty big trailer! Looks comfortable. I don't think I'd want to have to maneuver it in tight places. Glad you've decided to update the blog. I'm sure you're going to be updating it on a regular basis now, right? My mom, sister, and I are counting on it!
ReplyDelete