Thursday, August 16, 2007

Who's out there anyhow??

Just wondering who's all been reading about my babies. I don't seem to get many comments any more. I KNOW you are out there!! Yoohoooooo. Leave us a note sometime to say hello. :)

Here are a couple of new pictures. Joshua loves to give Abigail kisses. :) It's so sweet.

4 comments:

  1. I'm here :) and as always enjoy reading about your family...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now why would I take time out of my busy day to look at the MOST beautiful little boy and girl who always make me smile? :)
    Love,
    Mom / Grandma / or better know as Gra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm here :)
    Congrats on Abigail, she's SO SO SO cute! A future SK?
    -Liz K.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stacey,
    I am always checking and I think that Joshua is an excellent big brother. We so enjoyed seeing you guys even if Grant is still referring to Abigail as chasing him with the ball. LOL

    ReplyDelete