
We had a great Christmas. I got a lot of pictures, but wouldn't you know it, I never got one of all of us at my mom's house! I even had my tripod all set up and it just never happened. Grrrr.
Anyway, here's the kids in their new pj's on Christmas Eve and Joshua putting out a cookie and a carrot for Santa and the reindeer.


Christmas morning-(Joshua enjoying some gifts from Santa)


Tom made banana pancakes for us for breakfast (and I made a casserole).

A couple from my mom's house-


My mom made us a FABULOUS dinner with ham, prime rib and another beef (i forget!) and it was sooooo yummy! Thank you, mom!!! I should have gotten a picture of the spread. And I didn't get any pictures with my dad in them. Sorry!!!
And our goofy dog getting in the way (very typical!! LOL)
Fun pictures Stacey! :) Love the one at the end LOL you need to do a page with all the photos he has gotten into - camers hog then x it out dog!
ReplyDelete