Saturday, December 22, 2007

Paint and a fun prize! (and other stuff)

I love snow but it kept me from accessing the Internet since Friday morning! Thankfully, I'm back now. :) I hate not being able to go online!!

Been busy working on January's paint class for www.feelingscrappy.com. Jayne's offering a great deal if you sign up for the next two classes(the paint and sketch classes)-go sign up now and save a few bucks!! We've added a new one week mini project class-Noteworthy Monograms- that I designed and will be teaching in February. I hope you'll go check it out and see how you can get the class for FREE!! Classes Here's a sneek peek of my class project-

I designed it so you can use stuff in your stash and you won't need to buy anything extra! This will make a great project for yourself or for a gift!

Still waiting to see if I get anymore ideas for a little video. If not, I'll be choosing an idea from the two people that posted comments with ideas. Remember, I said I'd send a prize to the person who posts the idea I pick. Just scroll down for the original post and add your own comment with idea.

Last but not least, i just found out I won a cool prize from A Million Memories. Check out what I won-

Thank you for the great prize!! This site puts together some amazing kits-monthly and special limited edition kits, too.

3 comments:

  1. Great class idea Stacey!!! I'd love to take it...is it the same as the other FS classes...only open to US mailing addresses?!? :o(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - great prize - have fun with that one! :) The class is fantastic too - I am lucky enough to have had a sneak peak!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the sneak peak of your project think i might have to sign up!

    ReplyDelete