Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Feeling Scrappy Design Team Call!!

We are looking for another person to join our creative team at Feeling Scrappy!! I am going to post the info here-copied from www.feelingscrappy.com (Hope that is ok!! If not, let me know!)

New Design Team Call!

We are seeking a creative, fun, scrapbooker who has the ability to inspire and
motivate others with their work to serve a six-month term. No previous design team
experience is required – we encourage all styles of scrappers to apply! Check out
all the details below but hurry - applications are due by February 8, 2008

Go to this page for the details (scroll to the bottom!)-
CLICK HERE

3 comments:

  1. Sounds fun Stacey! I will be moving in a few weeks, so I'd better wait until the next chance so I can really pay attention to things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a great place to hang!

    ReplyDelete
  3. going to check this out Stacey thanks for the details!

    ReplyDelete