Tricia from Paper popsicles totally made my day with the "You Made My Day" Award. Such a fun idea and I can't wait to share a few blogs that I love and am inspired by!
Here's the deal-
"Give the award to up to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel so happy about blogland! Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so that they can pass it on. Beware! You may get the award several times!"
So, I have a ton of blogs on my Google Reader, but I can only pick 10...so tough!! I love so many more than that. But here we go (in no particular order!!)
Michelle- http://michelle-scrappingfool.blogspot.com/
Denise-http://www.xanga.com/Scrapinfamily
Colleen-http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/
Origin-http://originscraps.blogspot.com/
Shaina- http://just-because-i-am-me.blogspot.com/
Jayne-http://feelinscrappy.blogspot.com/
Andrea-http://throughthescrapdoor.blogspot.com/
Lisa-http://cutcreateandcare.blogspot.com/
Robin-http://tqmnurse.blogspot.com/
Stacey-http://currychaos.blogspot.com/
Whew...that's 10. Thanks for being inspirational to me in so many ways!! Can you feel the love? :)
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Really great choices. Congrats on being inspirational.
ReplyDeleteThank you Stacey...I feel honored...wow! great choices on the others too...I've enjoyed their blogs and have added them to my readings!
ReplyDeleteThank you Stacey!!
ReplyDeleteStacey you made my day thank you! glad I can spread some inspiration to you as you do to me!I am off to check your other blog choices!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks again :)
Oh, so sweet! I enjoy reading your blog as well. You have great creative ideas and I love your layouts!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Stacey :)
ReplyDeleteI was so surprised to see me on the list! Thanks so much! You know I am new to this blog thing and to be mentioned here was great! I am blushing! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is so sweet! Thanks Stacey! The feeling is definitely reciprocated. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a surprise Stacey and thank you. It made my day.
ReplyDelete