I posted some treat bag ideas on the new Feeling Scrappy Site. I hope you'll check them out! And don't forget about my giveaway in an earlier post. :)
I made this fun little card using Tricia's awesome instructions on the Paper Popsicles blog. I used supplies from a past PP kit. Melissa is having an incredible sale right now so head on over and grab your goodies!
Our house is full of so many things...toys, books, scrapbooks, games, (and some not so fun things like diapers and old junk!) etc. but most importantly, it is full of children, love, laughter and learning. Thank you for being a part of our lives. This blog was created to share a little peek of "us" with you. We hope you will check back often (and leave comments! We love comments!). Lots of love from our home to yours.
your card is so pretty!! Good job.
ReplyDeleteVery cute card!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute card!!!
ReplyDelete