I needed to make a card so I thought I'd use the fabulous sketch over at the 2sketches4you blog. Here's my card! :)
From Mess to Success is starting this Thursday at Feeling Scrappy. If you haven't already signed up, I hope you'll check it out and consider taking it!
Our house is full of so many things...toys, books, scrapbooks, games, (and some not so fun things like diapers and old junk!) etc. but most importantly, it is full of children, love, laughter and learning. Thank you for being a part of our lives. This blog was created to share a little peek of "us" with you. We hope you will check back often (and leave comments! We love comments!). Lots of love from our home to yours.
This is really pretty Stacey! I love that little owl!
ReplyDeleteLaura
That little owl is darling!! Love it! Great job with the sketch!
ReplyDelete~Lea
Adorable card Stacey! That little owl is the cutest : )
ReplyDeleteFabulous take on Laura's sketch, love that little owl ;)
ReplyDeleteNice card!
ReplyDeletelovely card, the owl is great
ReplyDeleteAllisonX
Very very cute!!! Love it!
ReplyDeletecute! Love the distressed edges and that cute little owl!
ReplyDeleteWonderful card, I really love that little owl! Great take on Laura's sketch!
ReplyDeleteVery cute Stacey!
ReplyDeleteSo very beautiful!!!!
ReplyDeletethis is a great looking card! Love the colours!
ReplyDeleteHugs from Pakistan!
VIBGYOR Krafts
Fabulous card, love the owl.
ReplyDeleteAdorable card! The owl is so cute!
ReplyDelete