So, I have this box of papers that I don't really like enough to use anymore but I am not ready to toss. I was sort of thinking the kids might want to use the paper someday for crafts. Well, Abby wants to play with them NOW...but not to create cool crafts. She just wants to toss them around, laughing wildly, while I try **try**to get some work done. She's so cute. The mess was worth it. :)
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


How cute! She already knows the wonder of fondling bright and beautiful paper. :D
ReplyDeleteShe's a doll, how could you ever say no to a smile like that!!!! Great photo!!!! Definately a scrapper in the making!
ReplyDeleteshe's so stinkin' cute!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you were able to get a photo of her! She's just too cute! Love that smile!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! She likes paper just like her mama!
ReplyDelete