Friday, February 12, 2010

New blog

As you have noticed, we moved blogs. With such a crazy world (full of crazies!!) we decided to keep things a little more private.  I have moved all of the old posts here and will continue to update with family photos and tid bits.  I will be posting crafty stuff in a more public place (most likely the old blog located at http://www.stacey-scraps.blogspot.com/) for all of my crafty friends. You are OF COURSE welcome to visit there as well but I will not be sharing anything personal over there.

I apologize for the slight inconvenience of having to log in to view the blog.  If anyone has a better idea (or know of a better place to host) please let me know!

Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. I've added your blog to my reader.
    I can totally understand your reasons. I don't blog much for the privacy reason.

    ReplyDelete