Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The "butt shake," Valentine's, bedtime and bathtime photos

Abby and Joshua love to make Ellie laugh.  Sometimes, they can really get her going.  The sillier they are, the more she laughs.  They sing silly songs, make up goofy dances and play peek-a-boo with her.  It is totally adorable and fun to watch.  These aren't the greatest photos (the action was hard to capture on film!), but I hope you get the idea.  The second photo shows their favorite dance...the one that really makes EVERYONE laugh...the "butt shake" (Joshua claims he made this one up himself...but I think he got the idea from watching too many episodes of "So You Think You Can Dance" with us! LOL)




















Joshua got to participate in his first Valentine's Day party at preschool this year. He picked out some Transformer valentines with pencils and carefully addressed them for all of his classmates. Since Abby has to do everything her brother does, she worked on various Valentine's projects right next to him.
Ellie has been really getting into bathtime lately and is hard to keep her contained.  She's not sitting well enough for us to put her into the big tub yet.  Here she's fighting hard to get control of that water sprayer! She loves trying to grab onto the water and is sometimes upset when bathtime ends.


Lastly, I want to share a photo of Abby after she fell asleep one night recently.  She is so stubborn about going to bed for naps and bedtime.  We know she is tired but she fights it many nights.  Generally, the kids stay awake for a few minutes reading in bed before drifting off to sleep.  We thought it was too cute that she fell asleep this way.

I hope you all have a wonderful week!!  I am just getting over being really sick so there is much to catch up on around here.  We would love to hear from you all so feel free to leave us a message in the comments or call/email to chat.

Blessings to you all!!!
Stacey

3 comments:

  1. What cute photos! I can't believe how big the kids are getting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my Grand-daughter....I think Daddy taught her that trick....lay still...they will think I'm asleep...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I can't wait to give my neices and nephew huge hugs and kisses for being so stinkin adorable!

    ReplyDelete