We had a great Mother's Day! We spent some time at my mom's house-Joshua had a blast as usual!! Here's a shot of my mom, my sister, me and Joshua.

And just because I think it's hilarious, I'm posting this picture of my "smore." I really was taking a picture of my smore (haven't made those in years!!!) but my sister thought I was trying to be sneaky and get her into a picture. She usually hates being in pictures!! She tried to get out of the way but my camera was quicker. Anyway, hope you all had a great weekend, too!! (By the way, Crystal is going to kill me when she sees this picture! LOL)

I haven't been able to get on your blog to see any pictures in forever, but now that I have, you are dead meat with this one! Thanks a lot sis :)
ReplyDelete