Judy emailed me and said that Blogspot wouldn't let her comment so she asked if I'd post this note from her-
I got your contest prize package yesterday...LOVE Everything!!
I didn't have a Font organizer..so the CD is in use first thing.. wow, It sure does keep everything right there so I'm not downloading stuff I already have!!
I always look at those torn edge tools, but just never thought to OWN one. It will get a good work out in My Scrap Room.. got a couple of pages I'm using it on now.
Love the embellishments...and for a class I'm taking they should FIT right in.
I'm a really Thankful person to get all these wonderful items.
Judyb
P.S. Can you post my Thank You at your site!! (blogspot won't let me comment)
Judyb
Gald you liked the prize package, Judy!!! :)
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cool! Congrats again to Judy!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Judy!!! You're layouts are beautiful!
ReplyDelete