One of my favorite things to do with friends is SCRAP!! We get to hang out, chat and create...what could be better than that??? One of my very best friends, Adonica, visited for a few days last weekend and what did we do?? Scrap of course!! We set up our spots for the weekend in my craft room and played with old and new scrappy goodies all weekend (well, in between feeding the husbands and taking care of Joshua!!) I only got a couple of pictures (go figure) and they are not very good. I kept forgetting to have one of the guys take a better one for us while we were in our "element" (scrapping!!). I did finally get a better shot of us on Mother's Day (but we were done scrapping by then). I hope she doesn't kill me for posting these. LOL!

FUN! Love the pictures of you both (and Abigail!) :)
ReplyDeleteOh yay! I had so much fun! Need copies of these (& others) pics! :)
ReplyDelete