Monday, June 4, 2007

Blue and red

I have so many pages that are blue and red!! I'm beginning to tire of those colors! Have you tried to look for good red patterned paper? It always has too many other colors on it as well or it's more of a pink. Anyway, looking through my photos for my next 10 pages or so, a majority of them will need red and blue paper as well. (Insert fainting smilie here!!!) I need to go buy more red paper!! (And red and blue ribbon for the online ribbon class I'm taking at Feeling Scrappy!!) Anyway, I started this page weeks ago and just never got the title put on...so here it is. Nothing fancy. I used sketches by Becky Fleck at pagemaps.com (LOVE her sketches!!).

1 comment:

  1. Now that you say that - I don't think I have any patterned red paper. I don't use those colors together much - lots of blues but not with red. Maybe you could choose one or the other and add in a different accent color? Your page looks great!!

    ReplyDelete