I mentioned in another post that Joshua loves the Wiggles. He loves to sing and dance to their songs. It was really hard to get a video of him because when he'd see the camera, he'd immediately run over to see what I had taken a picture of. I was able to get this video eventually and it gives you the idea even if he's not at his best "performance!" This is Point Your Fingers and do the Twist-
On the Live Wiggles dvd, there's a part where one of the Wiggles falls asleep and everyone has to yell to wake him up. Joshua thinks it's hilarious and will pretend to fall asleep over and over so we can wake him up. He loves for us to pretend to fall asleep, too, and he'll yell, "Wake up, da!" (or ma!!) to wake us up. It's sooo funny. Oh, he's even done it with one of his stuffed toys-making it snore and then waking it up!! I laugh everytime. But after about 15-20 times it gets a little old and I really just want to stop. But he keeps going. Ha ha ha. Anyway, here he is:
Wednesday, June 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Too funny! I'd recognize that dance anywhere! Haha.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! How cute!!! TFS - his cuteness made my day!f
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute!! Grant was watching Joshua and wondering how he got the Wiggles there too. We are big fans of the Wiggles too.
ReplyDelete