Sunday, June 3, 2007

The Entertainer!

I don't have any new photos to share, but I do have a little story. If you have spent any time with Joshua in the last few months, you know that he LOVES The Wiggles! He tries to sing their songs and he knows many of the dances they perform in their live concert video. He sings and dances in the car, around the house, and anywhere the urge hits him. It really doesn't matter if we have the music playing or not...he'll groove to his own beat. So anyway, we were in the post office and I was at the counter mailing a package. I look to my side and Joshua had dropped his toys (Silly Buddy and Lightning McQueen) and was singing and dancing for the crowd in line. He had the song and moves going (in high speed with key words only, of course)-I laughed and asked if he was entertaining everyone in line. He said yes. I looked over at the line and everyone was straight faced...not a smile anywhere. Come on people, lighten up. Ha ha. No one likes to wait in line at the post office, but wouldn't a cute performance by Joshua cheer ANYONE up???!! I really need to get his dancing on video one of these days.

1 comment:

  1. So cute!! HE is at such a cute age please try to catch it on video - I woul dlove to see!!!

    ReplyDelete