Man, am I a procrastinator or what??? TSS had a Croptoberfest and it was on Saturday and Sunday. The challenges had to be done by midnight on Wednesday. Didn't make time until tonight to get these done and now it's waaaay past my bedtime!!! But I got most of them completed just in time (priorities, right?? LOL). Here are my finished challenge layouts (the first one is a card!)-
Our house is full of so many things...toys, books, scrapbooks, games, (and some not so fun things like diapers and old junk!) etc. but most importantly, it is full of children, love, laughter and learning. Thank you for being a part of our lives. This blog was created to share a little peek of "us" with you. We hope you will check back often (and leave comments! We love comments!). Lots of love from our home to yours.
Wow Stacey you did a great job! So proud of you! WTG!
ReplyDeleteWow, great pages! I wish I could say I've been as productive!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful job!
ReplyDelete