
Sorry it's been so long since I updated. It's just been a really busy couple of weeks here. We just finished up a great visit with some family we haven't seen in awhile. My uncle Don, aunt Jan, my cousin Karen and her two little girls, Katelyn and Kelsey flew in for the weekend. This was the first time the kids got to meet (told you it's been awhile! Last time I saw Karen was at Steve's wedding!). We mostly just visited and let the kids play. Joshua and Katelyn got along great and were soon playing like they've always known each other. Abigail is about 4 months younger than Kelsey but almost the same size! (Joshua was probably twice the size at this point!LOL)
I can't wait to go to Northern California to visit everybody on their turf. Here are a couple of pics (can you believe I took a ton but only got a few decent ones? The kids just move too fast and are onto something else by the time I grab my camera! LOL)





No comments:
Post a Comment