Monday, October 29, 2007
YAY!!!
I am so excited and honored to have been chosen as a Design Team member for Feeling Scrappy!! If you haven't already checked out the site, it's a wonderful and supportive message board that offers online scrapbooking classes. The address is www.feelingscrappy.com . We have a BIG CROP planned for November 30th!! Put it on your calendars, you won't want to miss the fun and PRIZES!!! If you've never participated in an online crop before, it's a lot of fun. There will be challenges, games and lots of chatting. Hope you'll join us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Stacey! You deserve it!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteCongrats, Stacey! I'm so excited for you! You are a great inspiration to me and I KNOW you will make a great Design Team Member!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited to be working with you! Congratulations - you totally deserve it!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! How exciting!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Stacey!!
ReplyDeleteI know I said it on the board already but CONGRATS (again!)!!!
ReplyDelete