I was tagged by Stacey to do this little game.
Here are the rules: 1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers. 2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name). 3. After you are tagged, you need to update your blog with your middle name and your answers. 4. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and that they need to read your blog for details.)
So, my middle name is Lynn, after my mom's middle name. And we gave Abigail the middle name of Taelynn-a combo of both of her grandma's.
L- Lucky to have such wonderful family and friends
Y- Young at heart
N- Nearsighted (I hate that I have bad eyesight!!)
N- Nice??? I try to be anyhow. ;)
I'll tag Emily, Michelle and ?? Most of the other people I can think of already did this or hate these. So consider yourself tagged if you haven't done it! LOL
Friday, February 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love your blog and all of the sketches! Glad to have "met" you over at Paper Popsicles!!!!
ReplyDeleteOf course you are nice!! :)
ReplyDeletewhen you said you tagged "michelle" did u mean me??lol thanks (i think)
ReplyDelete