Friday, February 15, 2008
A question for you...
I think most of you know I have two blogs (if you didn't know, well, I have two blogs. :) ) One for family related stuff and one for crafty and scrapbooking stuff (www.stacey-scraps.blogspot.com). I didn't start the scrappy one til much later and figured not everyone would want to see it. What do you think? Should I combine them? I know there are a lot of family members who read this and never comment (do I need to name you and call you out? LOL He he he...) but I would love to get your input as to whether you think I should keep the blogs separate or combine them. Feel free to check out the crafty blog to see what kind of stuff I post there before you comment. Don't feel bad for having an opinion either way. Hope you are all doing well and I hope you all leave me a comment. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi!
ReplyDeleteI check both so it doesn't technically make a difference to me, plus I'm not actually *family*, but I'll give you my opinion anyway. :) Since so much of the scrapping stuff is related to family (pictures, traditions, etc.), it kind of makes sense to combine them. If it didn't relate to family life I'd say keep them separate.
I could have written whay tina wrote - I read both and am fine with them seprate or together but since I read both I guess I would say together :)
ReplyDeleteI would say whatever is easier for you. I kind of like them separate personally, but I do check them both too, so it doesn't really matter. Now does that help? Probably not, huh?
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you had this one. I am going to mark it as a favorite. If it were me, I would keep them separate...but either way would be fine.
ReplyDeleteYour Mother Looks every Day and comments to you on the phone...but as for an answer to your question.
ReplyDeleteDo what ever your little heart wants because I Love you, but don't move to Salt Lake :)
Ah, my favorite passtime, Scrapbooking....Do whatever's easiest for you...as long as your mother's okay with it. (*Janet: I also accept paypal*)
ReplyDelete-- Tom