Monday, April 21, 2008

Almost crawling, Biter Biscuits and other photos

Here are a few pictures from the last week.

Abby is pushing up on her knees, rocking a little and trying to figure out how to crawl. She's done a bit of an army crawl on her tummy but still rolls most of the time. My baby girl will be crawling in no time, though. She's progressing every day and seems more and more determined by the minute. Probably because Joshua keeps all the good toys just out of her reach. :)


I started to give her these biscuits to chew on while I am cooking or in between bites at meals. She loves these things. They make a complete mess, but are so worth it because she's happy as a clam with one in her hand. Well, until she hangs it over the side of the chair and Rocky grabs it.


We were all just hanging out over the weekend and I tried to capture a shot of us all together on the ground. Didn't quite get it just right...but I still like it. I included one of the blooper shots to show you typical Joshua. He waits until I am about to take apicture then covers his eyes, looks away, makes a face or in this case kisses Abby. I wouldn't mind except he'd do it right as I was taking the picture so it made them all blurry.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Abby is such a pretty girl!

    I love the family shots on the floor--especially Joshua giving his little sis a kiss. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these pics of you guys. The kids are super cute and you look like one happy family!

    ReplyDelete