Due to the board being down the last couple of days, we are extending the deadline for the Guest CT call until Sunday at midnight. Scroll down to see the sketch and read the instructions for submitting!! Good luck everyone! :)
I think I have my layout completed. Now, I just need to take some pics on it and get it uploaded once the message boards are back up. I'm very excited!!
Our house is full of so many things...toys, books, scrapbooks, games, (and some not so fun things like diapers and old junk!) etc. but most importantly, it is full of children, love, laughter and learning. Thank you for being a part of our lives. This blog was created to share a little peek of "us" with you. We hope you will check back often (and leave comments! We love comments!). Lots of love from our home to yours.
I think I have my layout completed. Now, I just need to take some pics on it and get it uploaded once the message boards are back up. I'm very excited!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that LO you did, and I should totally head back to the MB to do the challenges, I have a recipe book half done. LOL!
ReplyDeleteThanks for hosting that. It was fun to put that page together. Great sketch.
ReplyDelete