
Then Joshua's birthday was the next day. And the following day. LOL We had a party for him on Saturday (his bday was Friday) so he got to celebrate for two days. :) I did a couple of little special things for him on his actual birthday such as give him a train he's been wanting (Gordon) and decorate his door with streamers. Then we took him for ice cream when Jeremy got home.
Our THREE year old!!!

Then we partied with friends and family on Saturday. The theme was Thomas of course. joshua was Go Go Go Go Go the whole time. I am lucky to have even gotten the photos I did. Many of them were just blurs of color. I tried so hard to get a good shot of him...didn't happen.


Joshua has Thomas stuff coming out of his ears. Here's the kids checking out his trains in his room. Notice how the trains are NOT on the brand new train table grandmas and grandpa D got for him? (They made it there later...mostly by my hands.)

Last but not least, Abby with a party hat...clearly not as amused with it as we were.
Happy Belated Birthday Stacey and Joshua!! I hope your days were very fun.
ReplyDeleteStacey, how far apart are your two? Mine are 3 years, 3 weeks apart. Reading your post reminded me of having Gabe's 3rd birthday party right before I had Graedon. I love how close they are in age.
Fun pics and it sounds like you had good birthdays! Hooray!
ReplyDelete