Monday, March 30, 2009

Photo tag

Sketchapalooza is just about to end and I completed 20 out of the 21 sketches! So I will have a few pages to share soon. ;) Meanwhile, I was tagged by Jayne for this photo posting challenge.

Here are the rules-
Go to the photos folder on your computer.
Go to the seventh folder of photos.
Go to the seventh photo.
Put the seventh photo on your blog along with a description.
Invite seven friends to join.

Sooo, here is my 7th photo in my 7th folder-

This is my father-in-law with Abby...she must've been about 4 months old...I am not sure! This was in a folder labeled "friend's photos" so most of the pics in there are of my good friends and their babies that they have sent to me! I am not sure why this one was in there and not in my regular monthly folders. Maybe it was taken by someone else and they emailed it to me.

Anyhow, this photo totally cracks me up because you can see how wild her hair used to be. We couldn't get it to sit down flat on her head no matter WHAT we did! She just had this mohawk thing going on all the time! Her hair has finally settled down but looking back at it makes me smile. :)

I'll go ahead and tag-
Emily
Adonica
Melanie
Christine
Stacy K.
Joanie
Joanne

No time to add links right now...but you KNOW who you are!! LOL :)

2 comments:

  1. Sooo cute!! Love her little mohawk! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww...adorable photo!
    I got mine all posted and sent out 7 lucky tags!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete