I think it's time I let everyone know our exciting news...first trimester is over and I'm getting bigger! We are expecting baby #3 in late August! Doc tried to get a look at the sex last night but the baby just didn't cooperate. His best GUESS was a girl. But four weeks ago, he guessed a boy. So he says it's one or the other. ;) I guess we'll have to wait a few more weeks to find out. We're thrilled either way and the kids are looking forward to having another munchkin around as well.
This is from a few weeks ago. Abby got to the print out before I could get a photo.LOL I haven't taken a picture of last night's print out yet but I think this one shows a better angle anyway.
And here's Joshua and Abby being silly. They were spinning around on my office chair. I am so glad it has been put to good use. :) I can't sit in it without both of them wanting to sit on my lap.
Soooo happy for you guys! {{hug}}
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Keep 'em coming! Now if we only could get baby Trevor to leave his cozy home. He was due 3/6. If he doesn't come out on his own, they're going to induce on Monday.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting!! Much love!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Stacey!!! I'm so happy for the 5 of you!
ReplyDelete