Tuesday, March 10, 2009

We're expecting!

I think it's time I let everyone know our exciting news...first trimester is over and I'm getting bigger! We are expecting baby #3 in late August! Doc tried to get a look at the sex last night but the baby just didn't cooperate. His best GUESS was a girl. But four weeks ago, he guessed a boy. So he says it's one or the other. ;) I guess we'll have to wait a few more weeks to find out. We're thrilled either way and the kids are looking forward to having another munchkin around as well.



On the scrappy side, Sketchapalooza is in full force and there are lots and lots of wonderful layouts being shared in class. I've completed a ton of pages for the class but I can't share any of them until after class is over.

Hope you are all well!!


16 comments:

  1. Congratulations Stacey!! Boy- does your life parallel AmyB's or what? :) Here's to a happy, healthy 9 months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Stacey and Family!! Awesome news. =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how wonderful!! Congratulations!! I am so thrilled for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! It is so amazing how early they are able to tell the sex these days. I'll live vicariously through you this time, since we're going to wait till delivery day to find out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo-hoo! Happy baby #3! SO excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Stacey! I am very excited for you and your family, and of course I can't wait to see some of you layouts of the newest addition once he/she arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOWZERS!!!! Congrats...so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!!! Another one to share pregnancy woes with!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!!! That's super news!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so excited for your family!! We need pictures of you!!!

    ReplyDelete