Friday, March 26, 2010

Brrrrr!!!

It's snowing right now. We had a couple of warm days last week then it turned cold again.  The snow isn't sticking but brrrrrrrr...!!! Joshua likes it anyhow. But I am trying to stay warm with the girls.














I sure hope it warms up soon.  We all went to soccer practice last night. (Abby wanted to yell "Go Joshua" but she suddenly became too shy once we were there.) They played against two of the other teams to practice. Joshua made a goal attempt and just barely missed.  We were so proud of him for trying though! I think his soccer level has pre k and k children playing so some of the players have played before. The actual games start Tuesday. Anyhow, here are the kiddos all bundled up to watch last night. (Joshua is in the star shape.  He is number 9.)

No comments:

Post a Comment