Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Green Dinosaurs (Soccer)

Joshua joined his first sport last week...soccer!  He has been wanting to play for a long time.  (Soccer is actually the only thing he can sign up to play at age 4 around here.) He missed his second day of practice since he was sick so I missed the memo about him wearing his team jersey. Anyhow, here are a couple of shots of him at practice tonight.  He LOVED it.  He had so much fun and was such a great listener. They picked their team name...the Green Dinosaurs. He sticks his tongue out when he concentrates...so cute but I hope he doesn't catch a bug! Eeeewwwww!

Joshua is finally feeling better but Jeremy, Abby and Ellie are all under the weather. I hope everyone is healthy again very soon!!!

3 comments:

  1. He must have inherited sticking his tongue out when he concentrates from his Auntie Crystal! I still have that bad habit sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does it ALL. THE. TIME!!! I forgot you do that, too. He must've gotten it from you because we don't do that! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA Yeah, catch me using scissors and it's all over! My students catch me sometimes and laugh! :) Sorry to say, but he may never break the habit...I haven't lol

    ReplyDelete