Thursday, March 11, 2010

My sister, Ellie's six month portrait and my little chef

Crystal stopped over with her friend for a quick visit.  it was good to see her but it was way too short. Doesn't her new hair look so pretty on her?? 













I tried to get a good portrait of Ellie today to add to the wall with Joshua and Abby's 6 month photos. Instead of paying too much for someone else to take her picture, I thought I';d give it a shot.  Our little photo session was short, though, because little miss Abby wasn't cooperating (she kept running in front of the camera).  Anyhow, I got a couple of good ones.  I think this one is my favorite. But I haven't decided for sure yet.







Here are a couple of others...what do you think?





























And here is Abby wearing a chef's hat I made for her(and a wild hair clip underneath it).  She loves to "cook" at her kitchen.  She even brings over my recipe books to "read" from while she cooks. :)

2 comments:

  1. That's a nice picture of you and Crystal. I agree, that color looks good on Crystal. All those pictures look pretty darn cute. Tough to decide. I think the one you're leaning towards would be my vote, too. The black&white one would be my second choice. Abby's on her way to becoming the next Iron Chef! Go Abby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the middle one is my fav, but they are all adorable! Love you guys :)

    ReplyDelete