
Monday, May 21, 2007
2 year pictures-LATE!!
Well, I finally got around to ordering Joshua's 2-year portraits. (We took them about a week before his birthday, but I just haven't had a chance to sit down and decide which ones I wanted until now!!) He was a little bugger during the session but the photographer ( Nicole from Nicole Bulkley Photography) still got some great shots. She took more than 110 photos!! Here are a few of the samples she put together for us to see. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


OMG..how great are those pictures!! I love them.
ReplyDeleteToo stinkin' cute!!! Must have been hard to choose!!
ReplyDeleteStacey, omgosh, Joshua is so precious and cute! Love those photos with his girfriend, too! How adorable. I usually read your scrap blog, but thought I'd just pop over here and check things out, Hope you are feeling okay these days with the pregnancy... stay cool in the summer heat!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Aimeslee