Tuesday, May 1, 2007
Contest!!!
Just for kicks, I'm getting together a fun goodie bag of scrapbooking goodies for one lucky person! All you have to do it create a layout using one of the sketches I've come up with and posted here on my blog. If you've already used one, that's fine, too. It doesn't have to be a new one. :) Just email a photo of your layout to me at mrslokovic@yahoo.com and I'll randomly draw the name of the winner!! I'll try to post a couple more sketch ideas for you in the meantime that you can use as well. Deadline is Sunday, May 13th. Hopefully that gives you plenty of time to make a layout and email it to me. I'd love to post your layouts as you send them in so in your email, let me know if I can share your layout on my blog with everyone for inspiration or not. :) Check back here for more sketches, samples and maybe even a sneak peek at the prize package in the next few days!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun contest! :-)
ReplyDeleteWhat fun!! Thanks :)
ReplyDeleteWooHoo. Gotta get on this one!!! So much fun!!!
ReplyDelete